Spray Foam Roofing in Northern Illinois & Texas
Spray foam roofs combine a seamless, jointless roofing material with the added benefit of insulation to create a sustainable roofing option for new or replacement low-slope roofs. Cool roofs can be recoated in the future to extend the life of the roof almost indefinitely. Ultimate Roof Coaters in northern Illinois offers products with several features and benefits.
- Seamless: A spray foam roof eliminates joints and seams; the number one cause of roof failure.
- Application: Can be installed on new or replacement flat or low-slope roofs.
- Thermal Insulation: Adds additional value and a reflective coating that helps lower heating/cooling costs.
- Cost Effective: A spray foam roof is typically less costly than traditional roofing systems.
- Can be installed over most substrates
- Weighs much less than a traditional asphalt/gravel roof
- Easily conforms to unique architectural features
- Can be repaired and recoated to extend roof life almost indefinitely
- The roof is thoroughly cleaned
- A primer is applied if needed
- A closed-cell spray foam insulation is sprayed to the desired thickness
- The elastomeric coating is applied
The Ideal Way to Seal out Heat and Cold
Spray polyurethane foam (SPF) is the only truly effective insulation for metal buildings. No other insulating material can create an airtight seal for a constant, comfortable temperature year-round. SPF insulation is totally seamless and self-adhering, so it won’t sag, shred, or fall off. In fact, it adds structural strength, because the foam forms a chemical as well as a mechanical bond with building surfaces.
Applied as a liquid, the spray foam expands and spreads into all the seams and cracks. It wraps around the metal and braces and totally eliminates air infiltration, sealing the building airtight. This prevents cold winds from blowing through in winter, and buffers the building from intense summer heat.
We have offices to serve you in Chicago and San Antonio.